A blogger’s night was held last Wednesday in connection with the most anticipated race of 2011, the Condura Skyway Marathon. I, personally have always been looking forward to this race, who wouldn’t want to run on the Skyways? For two years now, Condura race had always been on top of my running list. I find it nice that while I’m running I’m making a sea creature smile, main beneficiaries for every run is the marine life. For next year, all participants would be running for the dolphins.
Race fees are as follows:
42K – P1,250.00
21K – P1,150.00
16K – P1,050.00
10K – P950.00
5K – P750.00
3K – P550.00
Try the country’s first electronic registration system for data accuracy and convenience.
Payment may be made
- thru cash at the Condura Skyway Marathon Registration Center at Greenbelt 3, in front of Asics Store, upon payment you will have your racekit with D-Tag technology, dri-fit shirt, discount coupon for Asics and Hershey’s chocolate. or by;
- thru credit card when you register and pay at the online payment gateway; racekit will be delivered by Air 21, furnish the E-reg form properly to ensure proper delivery. For international registrants pick-up of racekits will be at the Asics Store at Greenbelt 3 up to February 5, 2010.
If you are thinking that the race fee is higher than expected, you better think twice for the race organizers had many things in store for us. So why run? Below are some reasons why. 🙂
12 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD RUN IN THE CONDURA SKYWAY MARATHON
1. Run for the Dolphins.
2. Every runner gets a medal.
3. Special edition Dolphin shirt.
4. D-Tag technology.
5. Breakthrough e-Reg system.
6. 16K new race category.
7. First 10K on the skyway
8. New 21K route.
9. Run the new extended Skyway!
10. Fun route for the 3K and 5K runners around BGC
11. 2 Starts, 1 Finish
12. Lots of freebies and giveaways!