Date, Day & Time of Event:
March 17, Saturday, 6am
Venue: La Mesa Forest Reserve, Quezon City
Race Distances: 100km, 50km
- 100km, Open/Elite (10 hours cut off time) Male: 16~19 yrs, 20~29, 30~39, 40~49, 50 & above
- 50km, Executive (6 hours cut off time)
Male: 16~19 yrs, 20~29, 30~39, 40~49, 50 & aboveFemale: 16~19 yrs, 20~29, 30~39, 40 & above
Awards and Prizes:
- Medals and Cash prizes will be awarded to the Overall Top Three in Male and Female Categories on the 100km and 50km distances
- Medals and prizes will be awarded to the top three in each age group.
Submit filled-up entry form with your fee at Registration Center mentioned below.
Participants may also pay through:
- BPI Family (Anna Marissa Remigio, S/A No. 6716-0698-24), or
- PNB (Anna Marissa Nagtalon, S/A No. 1002-8030-0012).
Then, Email or Fax entry form and deposit slip (clear &/or enlarged copy) with name to Fax #: 932-9071
Keep receipt/bank deposit slip & submit during Registration.
- Bike King at Bonifacio High Street (c/o Che) Tel. #: +632 -856-3362
- Cycling Zone: Shell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa (Tel.: 02-809-6736)
- Life Cycle Bicycle Shop: G-Strip, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan. (c/o Rob) (Tel: 02-5842862, 584-2442, 661-3424)
Registration Fees/Schedule:(Inclusive of race pack, dri fit shirt, sponsor’s products, finisher’s medal, Timing Chip)
Early Registration: (Jan. 23 – Feb. 13)
50km: P1,000 and 100km: P1, 500
Regular Registration: (Feb. 14 – Mar. 13)
50km: P1,300 and 100km: P1,800
For Inquiries please contact:
Mobile phone: +632-917-8486243