Date, Day & Time of Event:
September 9, 2012, Sunday, 6am
Event Venue: La Mesa Forest Reserve
Race Distances: 6km Run, 25km Bike, 3km Run
Elite (Male & Female)
- 16~19 yrs
- 50 & above
- 16~19 yrs
- 40 & above
Awards and Prizes:
Medals and prizes will be awarded to Overall Top Three in Male and Female Categories.
Medals and prizes will be awarded to TOP THREE in each age group.
Registration: Submit filled-up entry form with your fee at Registration Center mentioned below.
Participants may also pay through:
- BPI (Anna Marissa Remigio, S/A No. 0429-3165-61), or
- PNB (Anna Marissa Nagtalon, S/A No. 1002-8030-0012).
Then, Email or Fax entry form and deposit slip (clear &/or enlarged copy) with name to Fax #: 932-9071
Keep receipt/bank deposit slip & submit during Registration.
- Bike King at Bonifacio High Street , Tel. #: +632 -856-3362
- Cycling Zone: Shell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa Tel.: 02-809-6736
- Life Cycle Bicycle Shop: G-Strip, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan. (c/o Rob)Tel: 02-5842862, 584-2442, 661-3424
- Velocipede Bike Shop: Unit B, Royale Place Arcade (Beside Ever Gotesco Commonwealth) Tel: 02-3518488
- Trinity Cycle Shop: 41 Commonwealth ave. QC (beside Hyundai and Nissan ) Tel.: 02-4426591
Registration Fees/Schedule: (Inclusive of race packet, Breakfast, finisher’s medal, singlet, Timing Chip)
P1,200 (July 1-August 1)
P1,600 (August 2- 27)
Deadline of Registration: August 27, 2012
For Inquiries please contact:
Mobile phone: +632-917-8486243
Popo Nagtalon Remigio
Mobile phone: +632-908-9086621