The 36th National Milo Marathon, Manila Eliminations will be held on July 29, 2012 at the Mall of Asia, Below are details about the race.
Race Category and Registration Fee:
When and Where you can Register?
- On-line registration is from May 21 to July 15, 2012 at http://www.runrio.com
- In-Store registration: Regular Registration – June 11 to July 22, 2012
- Registration centers:
- Riovana Store BGC( 28th St. cor. 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Mon-Sun : 12am to 9pm
- Riovana Store Katipunan (3rd floor Regis Bldg. Katipunan, Quezon City. Across Ateneo and Beside KFC Mon-Sun : 10am to 8pm)
- Tobys (SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd., Manila Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm)
- Tobys (Trinoma Mall, Edsa cor. North Ave. Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm)
This will be the cut off for each category, note that even before this had been the usual cut off time, so you might want to train in order to reach the cut-off time. Milo knows that you can do it! 😉
For the 21K and 42K runner, please note that you will have time limit, meaning you have to be at a certain kilometer for you to be able to continue and finish the race, see the table below:
Since this is a qualifying race, note that you have to finish within the cut-off time per category, see table below
This is what you will get once you finish the race
Here is the Calendar of the Milo Races for this year
Fore more information and for the rules and regulations, you can read here: RULES & REGULATIONS